[Vision2020] SCORE

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 21:50:48 PST 2007

Matt,

  I am pleased that the Bears are going to the Superbowl, that way they can be spanked in front of the largest audience possible. ; ) I am happy the Pats lost.  They got spanked for beating the Chargers. Bears are now going to be spanked for beating New Orleans.

  I am for the Bears sometimes though, like when they play the Cowboys, Redskins, and the Chiefs.

  The Colts actually should have made the SB last year but lost a game the shouldn't have.

  Best,

  Donovan

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Kai,

Pahsleeeeeeeez. I can understand someone not being a Bear fan. How can
someone not like the fact that the best QB of all time, on a very dangerous
offense, finally making it to the Big Game, and not watching it?

You know your a closet Bear fan Kai:)

Matt