[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Jan 21 11:41:25 PST 2007

Doug, hopelessly childish, petulant, mocking, smirking, stupid, inane,
tiresome and utterly vapid comments are of course in the eye of the
beholder.  And couching such speech in clever and subtler rhetoric hardly
makes it less cutting.  Perhaps Keely unconsciously recognizes a less
polished version of her own style in your postings.

Best,  -T