[Vision2020] Do the Math

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 09:20:53 PST 2007

SOME programs or sites only refresh when there is a need to such as when, in
this case, Dale publishes another "article" on his site.  This would and
does account for the differing times that it shows anyone entering that
site.  Again, Dale KNOWS this and should be "man" enough to note that
instead of trying to instigate something.

Yeah, I know - he's just so darn good at it, though!

J  :]