[Vision2020] Doug Wilson Interview

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 21 05:55:23 PST 2007

Although the single-spaced, 2-page article goes into considerable detail
here is the opening paragraph of Greg Dickison's "Magistralis: Your Eye
Shall Not Pity" located at:

http://www.NotOnThePalouse.com/Your_Eye_Shall_Not_Pity.htm

This article is also available at:

http://www.credenda.org/old/issues/vol3/magi3-9.htm

"The civil magistrate is the minister of God to execute wrath on the
wrongdoer (Rom. 13:4).  God has not left his civil minister without guidance
on how to exercise his office,  The Scriptures set forth clear standards of
judgment for many offenses,  Capital crimes, for example, include
premeditated killing (murder), kidnapping, sorcery, bestiality, adultery,
homosexuality, and cursing one's parents."

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)