[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Jan 20 11:33:47 PST 2007

I stand by what I wrote.  It is legitimate to use chalk on a public sidewalk
to present your political message.
It is not legitimate to use spray paint on private property to present you
gang wannabe message.
If you can't see the difference, I suggest you take a few moments to read
the Bill of Rights
BL