[Vision2020] If You Look Young, Don't Buy Spray Paint ;-)

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 19 19:42:27 PST 2007

Hi Pat,

You wrote:
"I guess they just don't care as much as you obviously do. If you can no
longer read the message why is it so important?"

The answer is easy.  All the studies I'm aware of emphasize the importance
getting stuff like that cleaned up *quickly* to minimize the chances that
graffiti and tagging will become established in communities.  If you have
info that refutes that, please share -- I'm always interested in learning.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****