[Vision2020] The risk of avoiding the truth....

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 19 07:34:42 PST 2007

Nick, as I pointed out to Keely, I do not single out any one group for criticism with regard to risky behaviors.  The reason I specified the homosexual community in that particular posting was because it was in response to another message that dealt with that group and the behavior in question.  It is unfair and presumptuous to accuse others of bigotry and discrimination when they are only attempting to minimize the effect of a deadly plague through education.  I feel that pandering to any group and condoning if not championing certain ill advised activities in an effort to avoid seeming "intolerant" will only enable risk.

But go ahead and feel morally superior if it appeals to you.

Best,  -T