[Vision2020] Dale showing his bias

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 19 07:19:29 PST 2007

Keely you are quite correct that not all homosexuals engage in the most
risky form of behavior, and also that some heteros do.  I am concerned about
such behavior regardless of who practices it.  And as a former smoker, I
must admit to some culpability as far as risky behaviors go.

Do have a pleasant day.      -T