[Vision2020] FW: [Vandal]BB Men Beat Hawaii

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 19 05:45:37 PST 2007

Yes, Visionaires.  Our University of Idaho Vandals have forced the
University of Hawaii Warriors to join the ranks of the South Dakota State
University Jackrabbits as the fallen victims of Vandal basketball.

With one whole conference win on the tally and March Madness almost fifty
days away, our Idaho Vandals sit poised and ready to make their move toward
their first national championship.

If not, as I have said before . . .

Without losers, there are no winners.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3