[Vision2020] #1 and Holding

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:32:42 PST 2007

Hey....this man has donated DECADES to the UI, to Moscow, to the State, to
this country.  If he takes a few minutes during the day, during his BREAKS,
to look at what is promoted as a NEWS oriented site, what the heck is the
issue?

Has anyone bothered to look at what Dale does during the day?  The HOURS and
HOURS he devotes to posting poison on his site and to slam the MSD, the
City, the Citizens?  Huh?  Has ANYone bothered to ask what government check
HE takes every month that affords him the opportunity to do this?

Tom is one of THE most hardest working gents I have ever met in my life - I
challenge ANYone to try and keep up with what his schedule is like for one
day....get off his back why doncha!

(Sue - I apologize for the grammer...got me dander up!)

J  :]