[Vision2020] The Blog

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 18 11:22:31 PST 2007

Keely, some of us level characterizations at others that could be regarded
as insulting, but we do not pretend to a higher standard of behavior as you
so often do.  If you wish others to view your posture as a devout Christian
as believable, it may behoove you to stop insulting them as dumb asses as
you have just described Doug.

Just a suggestion,  -T