[Vision2020] The Blog

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Jan 18 07:58:31 PST 2007

You're once again proving to be not only an ass, but a not terribly bright
one at that.

keely

From: heirdoug at netscape.net
To: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] The Blog
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:14:59 -0500

Yes,

I sent it throught 15 times. That is why it only showed up on Blind
2020 once.

Maybe Providence has stepped in and taken over!

Doug

SB wrote:
"Did anyone else get fifteen copies of this same post?"

Was it only fifteen???

OK, I counted, and yes, I got FIFTEEN copies of the same Doug Farris
post.

<yawn>

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID