[Vision2020] Christ Church owns the chamber?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 18 06:02:58 PST 2007

Top O' the mornin' to ya!
   Quite the leap there, J. I believe that Ms. Coggins is a Pullman resident and by "your" she meant Moscow, knowing that the right mind site and its creator originate here. You seem to have gotten yo' bad self worked back up to a pre end of the year pitch over not much of anything at all. Everything going OK? Remember my suggestions from posts gone by. Breathe in, hold it, breathe out, repeat. Now don't that fine up your fettle, me little leprechaunette?