[Vision2020] The BLog

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Jan 17 21:35:56 PST 2007

Yes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Basoa" <sbasoa at moscow.com>
To: "Vision 2020" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] The BLog

Did anyone else get fifteen copies of this same post?

SB

On Jan 17, 2007, at 6:15 PM, heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

Yes Gary, there is a Santa Clause.

This little gift from J. Ford (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) was just the
thing to make brighter my already wonderful Christmas season. To have
J. send a private E-mail to the whole group is just great. I sure would
like to know if the IP address that Tom-Tom sent out is the same as
129.101.104.179. If you check out the time stamp it says 2:04. That
would be 1 hour after his flex time lunch hour and 1 hour before his
flex time quiting time.

You are correct Gary, the state of Idaho is grateful to the public
service that Dale has once again performed. I'm sure, however, that
Tom-Tom will find another desk to do his surfing from. Maybe the
computer down the hall in his directors office. He seems to have a good
relationship with her.

By the Way... J. those of you that have been given mushroom status for
Dale's site is not because he is "afeard " of any of you yahoos. It is
so that you can remain in the dark and thrive on your own BS.

"Look at how those Portabellas grow!"

lemeno, Doug

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
-
-------

If hansen's post is correct, it would seem as though Courtney is doing
the
tax payers of Idaho a serious favor. Would anyone else like to go in on
nice thank you gift?