[Vision2020] Mumblings at the BLog

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 17 18:10:54 PST 2007

No-Clue's response to:

http://right-mind.us/blogs/blog_0/archive/2007/01/17/49171.aspx

And Dale,

Did you notice the time stamp on it? I'm sure the Idaho State AG's office
would like to know that he sent it during buisness hours, 2:04.

That seem to me that he is at his desk once again sending out stuff not
related to work and on the taxpayers nickel.

Way to go Tom.

Doug

Yes.  The email in question was sent at 2:04 this afternoon.  And if you
were the recipient of this private email, and checked out its header, you
could have determined the originating IP, not that sending private emails
from a government computer to a private individual is in violation of
anything, accept maybe in your confusing, adolescent world.

Jeesh, No-Clue.  Either grow some hairs and file a complaint or leave it to
sandbox Show-n-Tell, ok?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"