[Vision2020] Information on wolves in Idaho

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 17:04:05 PST 2007

Is it true or just a myth that coyotes will mate with dogs which can lead to a hybrid coyote that is larger than normal and can be mistaken for a wolf?

Bill London <london at moscow.com> wrote: R-
Agreed that domestic dogs (and of course, coyotes) are very much at risk
from wolves.
But people?  nope.  there is no documentation for that old wive's tale.
BL