[Vision2020] Information on wolves in Idaho

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 17 14:35:09 PST 2007

Wolves are dangerous. A coyote unless rabid will usually not attack a person, Wolves will. They are a danger to livestock dogs and people. Cattle and sheep people have suffered heavy lossed for wolves. My brother-in-law was working on a ranch at Fairfield last year. He lost several dogs to wolves and was nearly attacked himself. I think people and their livelihood should be placed above wolves.
Roger