[Vision2020] [Spam] Re: Stay out of jail - beware of spyware

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 17 14:25:24 PST 2007

It is hard to know at this point if he is guilty or innocent.  We should give him the benefit of the doubt. A few years ago I had some problems with pop-ups. I tried to get some information on Bill Clinton and found myself in a porn site. In another case I was looking for some information on rabbits. Again another porn site. For several weeks after that pop-up porn sites automatically appeared. I don't remember how I eventually got rid of them.

Roger