[Vision2020] #1 and Holding

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:09:28 PST 2007

Again this challenge to Dale "not-afraid-of-not-not'in-and-not-no-one"
Courtney...open up yer site, dude!  Let people read what you have to say and
let us read for ourselves what your logs state....without the editing I am
positive you have done.

Coward!!!!  Anyone got any chicken-scratch...Dale looks hungry.

J  :]

P.S. 'Course it could simply be a case of Dale not wanting to hear just how
WRONG he is when someone reads his crap and does the research that proves
how WRONG he is.  "bawk, bawk, bawk" says the little red-faced Combed
rooster.