[Vision2020] Liberty, ID?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Jan 17 06:55:09 PST 2007

Tom recently signs off on his emails with:

"Liberty (formerly Moscow, aka Vandalville), Idaho"

What's with this "Liberty" stuff?  As a lifetime resident of this fine
burg, I'm not diggin' some crazy Raider fan trying to change the name of
my beloved Moscow!

With apologies to Elton John and Kiki Dee:  Don't go renaming my town!

DC

P.S.  Lovin' the Tompall Glaser.  My brothers and I used to belt out
"Put Another Log on the Fire", along with Waylon Jennings' "Honky Tonk
Heroes" back in the day, listening to "Wanted:  The Outlaws!" on
8-track, no less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanted:_The_Outlaws%21