[Vision2020] Apology Extended

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:20:58 PST 2007

Apparently, I totally messed up.  I owe Sunil an apology and am offering it.
  I am sorry if you or anyone else felt I was addressing my last e-mail to
you, Sunil.  Far from it.

My comments about Tony's use of the term "rag head" was meant as a reprimand
to TONY.  He is totally in the wrong about that term and I for one am sick
of seeing him state he is one of God's chosen yet he deliberately and
continually puts other cultures and races down or simply speaks poison about
them.

Cut it out Tony.  I would hope you are a better person than that but you
seemingly are refusing to show that you are.  DIPLOMACY is obviously not in
your vocab...get it, use it, become it.  For God's sake, if nothing else.

Again, I am very sorry if it seemed as if I was talking to Sunil...farthest
thing from the truth!

J  :]