[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Give Chinese Americans their due.

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 20:54:51 PST 2007

I wouldn't say that Nick was being intolerant, just pointing out an
issue.  Of course, I can't see inside his head so I have no real idea
how he feels.

I, myself, have no problems with Zhang Yin making her billions recycling
paper into cardboard and then shipping it back to the US filled with
products, only to be sent back again to be recycled once more.  It seems
a good arrangement for everybody, and Zhang Yin has made her money by
being resourceful and forward-thinking.  I congratulate her on her
business acumen and her entrepreneurship.  More power to her.

I welcome more immigrants from China into our community, since the ones
I've met seem to be pleasant, helpful, and hard-working members of our
society on the whole.  We could learn something from them.

Paul