[Vision2020] Da Bears

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:08:06 PST 2007

Dono,

C'mon man your killing me. Do you even watch football. Every single city has
booed their team at one point or another. Believe me I watch more football
then most if not all on this site.

I would like to see a "virgin" team of the SB win it for their first time,
but not this year. The Bears haven't done so since 85 season. Wouldn't that
classify as a new team?

Anyways no hard feelings. Hell it's only football. Wait a minute, It's the
Bears here. GO BEARS

DA BEARS most hall of famers of any team
Matt