[Vision2020] Da Bears

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 16 16:32:58 PST 2007

Donovan,

I am sorry that you can't find the love for Da Bears. They are in fact one
of footballs greatest teams, unlike the seachickens, which is actually my
second favorite. I don't understand why one will root for the aints though.
Katrina was bad and all, but last year they flat out sucked. Now they are
Americas team?

I just hope a huge storm comes to Chi town on Sunday ruining the Aints
passing game.

Da Bears and colts super bowl
Matt