[Vision2020] Man aims to become first U.S. hemp farmer

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 14:02:11 PST 2007

For the life of me, I cannot understand why the resistance to commercially
grown hemp.  It seems as close a "miracle crop" as we can find, with
benefits in environmental conservation, nutrition, textile  production . . .
Particularly strange is that just more than a generation ago, farmers were
urged to grow hemp as part of their "patriotic duty" during World War II.

The nation's "war on drugs" long ago became something else entirely . . .

keely