[Vision2020] Da Bears

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 21:02:18 PST 2007

I look forward to a Bear defeat. Football this season is over for me, both my Chargers and my Seahawks got wiped out in the same evening :(.

  I hope the Saints make it, but knowing my luck it is going to be a Bears vs. New England, boring pointless Superbowl. The Saints and Colts are both good teams that have not made it yet to Superbowl, lets hope a team this year gets it that never has before.

  I think it will be a long while before the Seahawks have a strong SB team again.

  Donovan

Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  For all of you Seahawk fans out there, there is always next year. Myself
being a huge Bear fan, I couldn't be happier. I've been waiting way too long
for a Bear playoff victory.

Bears Colts Super Bowl

DA BEARS
Matt

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com