[Vision2020] Why I didn't vote for Brady......

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jan 14 22:18:36 PST 2007

You don't sound bitter, just concerned -- and maybe confused about what our
concerns are.  Coffee shops (and yes, there are a lot) don't impact the
environment, particularly the water supply, in the same way that huge retail
complexes do.  The coffee shops downtown allow for a great deal of foot
traffic, whereas not many people will walk to the big boxes.  And while I
strongly supported the construction of a new high school out on the Trail
property northeast of town, it was because of the enormous benefit to the
community, a benefit that I don't see from out-of-town retail behemoths.

But welcome to the fray!

keely