[Vision2020] Why I didn't vote for Brady......

anitasonriente at aol.com anitasonriente at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 19:33:13 PST 2007

I feel that Kai has made a very valid point.   To some the hand shake may seam trivial, but I was always taught that making a good first impression is very important.  The politicians know when they step into the political arena that they will be embarking on a long grueling journey with long hours, bad food, and even bad breathe for that matter.   To make excuses as to why Brady had a limp hand shake is simply that....an excuse.  I have a hard time with politicians in general because I simply do not believe a word they say.  For example, tell me how many of the fine City of Moscow city council members are acting on what they promised in their campaigns?  They were going to make Moscow even better.  What, with a another coffee shop downtown?  Maybe instead of Mayor Chaney and the Moscow City Council sticking their noses in the happenings of events going on accross the border in Washington, perhaps they should keep their vision on what is better for Moscow and go back to what!
  they promised us, the voters during their campaigning :)