[Vision2020] Selling Latah Health Services

Jerry Weitz gweitz at moscow.com
Fri Jan 12 21:49:10 PST 2007

Nick, I know many folks are worried about the pool being closed.  It seems
to me we also should be concerned about the nursing home side as well.  I
contacted two nursing homes in Spokane and conveyed to them the terms of
the sale of the property for $1. They are interested.
Gritman is not in the business of long term care nor does it intend to
be.  Hence, it seems to me that while Gritman is the best local option,
with the same offering ($1), our community maybe able to have the best of
both worlds.  Do you think we should pursue this concept?  I certainly do
not want to give up one in the hand (Gritman) for two in the bush.   Jerry