[Vision2020] [Spam] Theft at UI

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 12 10:07:39 PST 2007

There wer some computers stolen from the Ag. Sc building also.  Just before Christmas some friends of my wife had $2500  withdrawn from their  checking account and some from their savings account. After being hassled by their bank for a while, they were told that it was a banking error. One wonders if  really was related to the computer theft.

Roger