[Vision2020] Selling Latah Health Services

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 11 12:55:00 PST 2007

B.J.

Thanks for your comments. I think Gritman is doing and will continue to do a good job. My only concern is to make sure we look at all available possibilities. I have not looked at the statues, but I am confused as to why it is unlawful to have the reversionary clause on the ballot bu it's self, but would be ok to have it on there in conjunction with a sale to one party. Making space available for county offices would be desirable. On the face of it, I would think it would be unlawful to sell county property with out putting it out for every one to bid on. On a bid bases stipulations could be made about what it is to be used for.

Roger