[Vision2020] Living in Idaho

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 11 07:28:43 PST 2007

Paul, and a good day to you.  I hope Ralph did not think my question an
attempt to trick him - it was a sincere query.  I do not necessarily speak
from a Christian perspective.  I was speculating with regard to an
overarching intelligence of some form or another.  I would not personally
presume, at least at this point, to have any definitive idea as to what form
such an entity would take.  Your point about the possibility of any number
of such beings seems to me to only support my point that we cannot "know"
for a certainty one way or the other.

I find the concept of infinity extremely fascinating as our minds are
accustomed to dealing with things from a finite perspective.  Your house is
6 blocks from mine, Denver X number of miles away, China 3xX, Jupiter
millions of miles, Alpha Centari many light years... etc.  But in a universe
that is presumably WITHOUT END.....  that goes on FOREVER, how could the
possibilities for anything be limited?  I am simply arguing for an open mind
with regard to possibilities, Christian and otherwise.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.     -T