[Vision2020] In D.C., Bill Sali Quick to Take Lead

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Jan 11 07:27:15 PST 2007

Too bad Sali probably doesn't read the NY Times which features an
excellent article today on the effect of minimum wage laws on border
towns in WA and ID. No, Moscow doesn't get a mention, but Post Falls
and Clarkston do.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/11/us/11minimum.html?hp&ex=1168578000&en=bf304392cdc5baf4&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Mark