[Vision2020] House Quickly Passes Homeland Security Bill

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 10 13:09:29 PST 2007

Tom Hansen wrote:
"My original contact on December 14, 2006 at Bill at billsali.com resulted in a
request from his office to resubmit my inquiries once he is sworn in (in
January)."

Well, at least you got a response!

He's failed to respond to *any* of my emails (the first of which was the
Morning After) or snail mails.

Somehow, I'm not surprised . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****