[Vision2020] Living in Idaho

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 20:21:15 PST 2007

Poor Chris, having to brave the cold up there. I am enjoying 81 degree temperatures on my visit to southern California. Although I have to say it is pretty windy, so windy in fact an airplane fell out the sky and missed the building I was in by just about 1/2 a mile. Suzanne Summers wasn't so lucky though, her house was burnt to ashes.

  Best,

  Donovan J Arnold

Chris Storhok <cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us> wrote:
  It hit -49F at the house this morning and the ice fog is terrible. In
the flats along the Tanana River it was -51F and here in Fairbanks it is
now a warm -45F.

Enjoy winter!
Chris

http://mail.yahoo.com