[Vision2020] lawyers

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:39:13 PST 2007

I find it ironic that people who don't trust the government to run health
care in this country trust it to bomb and invade other countries.

I do agree with Kai's opinion of the NY Times getting things wrong: These
are the folks who jumped on the government bandwagon when it came to WMD in
Iraq.

So, what about the effect of lawyers on medical malpractice insurance rates
in Idaho?

Sunil