[Vision2020] Health Care

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 9 08:20:41 PST 2007

Kai - a current of reason in a sea of liberal orthodoxy.

I too feel queasy trusting the government with the delivery of health care.  The tales of Canadian care I have heard are not reassuring.  Of course there will always be those who are more comfortable with centralized, government solutions as opposed to private sector initiatives.  These elitists view themselves as the "anointed" and us as the "benighted" in need of their guidance.  We are too ignorant to make our own arrangements and are therefore not to be trusted to formulate policy.

Thanks again Kai for pointing out the problems inherent in socialized services.

Best wishes,   -T