[Vision2020] lawyers

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 9 08:12:02 PST 2007

Sue, I found your comments regarding professionalism to be most refreshing.
I agree that Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter exemplify the very best in their
profession.  Also, where you pointed out that some in a position of trust
abuse that trust by  preying on young people, I was reminded once again of
Bill Clinton and his predatory behavior toward woman who functioned under
him.

Thanks again for your astute observations.

Best,   -T