[Vision2020] LA Times: After this title game, it's clear Boise State is tops

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:49:32 PST 2007

Boise State ended up ranked number 5 in the AP poll.  I can't bring myself
to drink the Bronco kool-aid, but it looks like this will make the powers
that be seriously consider a true playoff system for Division 1 football.
Finally.  I take a deep breath, avoid gag reflex, and offer Boise State
congratulations on a great season.  I don't feel so good....   Carl Westberg
Jr.