[Vision2020] America's Health Care is a National Disgrace

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Jan 8 19:39:28 PST 2007

Those who read Dr. Gier's wheelbarrow full of statistics demonizing the
state of American health care might wish to ask the professor where he gets
his information.  His article reproducing his radio discussion included NOT
A SINGLE source or footnote, all the assertions contained therein rendered
gratuitous.

It seems amazing that a radio station would allow information entirely
devoid of corroboration to be disseminated by anyone, let alone an academic
who one would assume would adhere to at least a minimum standard of
scholarship.

People who would act based on such a presentation take a considerable risk
of being influenced not by accurate information, but by the personal,
political agenda of a lone individual.

In the interest of accuracy,      -T