[Vision2020] Sad News

Linda Pall lpall at moscow.com
Mon Jan 8 12:16:37 PST 2007

Dear Tom and Visionaries,

John Dickinson's disappearance in the wake of the I-84 accident brings the
entire community together to send hopes and prayers as one acn to John,
wherever he is, that he may come back to us all, safe and sound... and our
deepest concern to his family, all our city colleagues, and his many, many
friends as we all wait, hope, pray and feel frustrated that we cannot do
more for him.

The City administration will share information as it becomes available.

With every hope for John's swift return to us,

Linda Pall
Moscow City Council