[Vision2020] Tony's logic and soldier support

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Jan 6 16:29:57 PST 2007

DebRS, just because my putdowns are frontal and straightforward rather than
snide and insinuative, doesn't make them any more hurtful than the myriad
insults thrown at me.  Difference is I don't call for the banishment or
censorship of those with whom I disagree.  How is my referring to Keely as a
gnarled fishwife any different than your referring to me as a thug or
laughable nutjob?  Come on and lighten up.  This is a forum for people who
may not agree.  They might even vehemently disagree - even to the point of
intemperate rhetoric.  At least you know what they really think as opposed
to what some editor chooses to portray.

I must note with considerable amusement the difficulty you have ignoring my
messages even as you insist I am not worthy of serious consideration.
Methinks you doth protest too much.

Confident in my manifest charm,     -T