[Vision2020] For Some, BSU's Fiesta Bowl Win was 'Pure Agony'

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sat Jan 6 11:37:06 PST 2007

Tom says:

"Yes.  The Broncos played well beyond most people's expectations and
seriously deserve the win.  This victory brings credit and respect not
only
to the boys in Boise, but also the other members of the Western Athletic
Conference.

To Mr. Gier I would like to remind him that the relationship between UI
and
bSU, on the gridiron, is commonly referred to as a rivalry.  Rivalries
are
healthy for collegiate sports.  Rivalries serve to enhance esprit and
camaraderie.  If my expressed support for this rivalry disappoints you,
so
be it."

Finally, something I can agree with Tom Hansen on 100%.  I root for two
teams:  The Idaho Vandals, and whoever is playing Boise State.

Cheer along with me, Tom:

"Who do you hate?  BOISE STATE!!"
Dan Carscallen
UI '91