[Vision2020] Saddam Now Martyr Among World's Sunnis

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:43:53 PST 2007

Good...so does that mean we'll stop seeing your ridiculous posts that have
no basis in reality?  I mean if you don't care what anyone else thinks, why
continue to hit them over the head with your views in a vain attempt to
convince them you're right?  Of course you're right....FAR right.

Say "Good-night" Pat.

J  :]