[Vision2020] Fw: And so it begins!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 5 17:12:02 PST 2007

Chucko, why don't you at least try to respond to one or two of the cogent
points I made in my original posting?  In over your head intellectually?  I
think you had better continue to play it safe and stick to your lightweight
ad hominum style.  Clearly reasoned dialog is beyond you.

Now drop to your knees and thank God for George Bush.       -T