[Vision2020] Fw: And so it begins!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 5 16:48:31 PST 2007

Scott, so sorry that you find my habit of standing up to bullying vets to be
so unacceptable.  Perhaps you are right.  Maybe I should cower and let him
challenge my manhood, as you might.  Personally, I choose to confront
bullies who evade reasonable questions in favor of personal challenges.  I
was responding to a personal attack Scott.  It is Chucko who deserves your
condemnation.

Later,  -T