[Vision2020] Fw: And so it begins!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 5 08:16:51 PST 2007

Oh Chuck, you are in another snit, aren't you?  I am under no obligation to
prove a damn thing to you, you pompous prick.  We established your penchant
for challenging the courage of others last fall, did we not?  You revel in
challenging them and then shrink back from confrontation when your bluff is
called.  I am quite prepared to respond unpredictably and decisively to an
assault by you or any other tyrant.  If you are such a brave tough guy
Chucko, why don't you test your theory about my lack of guts and look me up
and get in my face sometime?  Afraid you might face at least as great a risk
of maiming as that faced by the average military enlistee?  Yep, just as I
thought, it is you who are the chickenshit.

Now go kiss my ass.    -TONY----- Original Message -----