[Vision2020] Huge Flash of Blue Light

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 5 05:06:03 PST 2007

A,

Yeah that was crazy. My wife and kids were sleading at the time and all of a
sudden the sky was blue for about 3-4 seconds. I thought it might be a
transformer off in the distance also. I did drive drive around about 7:30
and noticed a lot of cops and a couple of street lights out.l

Funny stuff perhaps UFOs
matt