[Vision2020] Let's Be Good Sports about BSU's Victory

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Jan 4 12:12:37 PST 2007

LMT  01/04/07:

You made us proud
Last evening [Jan. 1] we experienced a truly special victory by the Boise
State University Broncos in the Fiesta Bowl, a wonderful statement of
statewide pride, courage and competitiveness that concluded an extraordinary
football season.

All of us at the University of Idaho offer our heartfelt congratulations to
Boise State. For those of us who watched the game in person or on national
television, the Broncos represented themselves, their university, the state
of Idaho and the Western Athletic Conference with class and distinction.

Again, on behalf of the University of Idaho and Vandals everywhere,
congratulations on a job very well done indeed. You made us proud.

Timothy White

President, University of Idaho, Moscow