[Vision2020] Let's Be Good Sports about BSU's Victory

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 4 11:19:20 PST 2007

Greetings:

I'm disappointed in my good friend Tom Hansen and his lack of charity towards BSU's good fortune.

I witnessed nearly every one of the Vandal's victories over the Broncos in the 1980s.  I praised my team then, but lately I've been extremely depressed about them.  So when I witnessed that rout in Bronco Stadium several years ago, I had to praise the Broncos for their good play.  My friend was acting just like Tom, but I finally convinced him that he was being a bad sport.

Does anyone know where one can get a video of the BSU-OK game?

Nick Gier